- What is the difference between the commercial and personal subscription?
A Commercial subscription is purchased by a company and can be used by any single person within this organization.
A Personal subscription is an option for private individuals who purchase a subscription with their own funds, and solely for their own use. Personal subscriptions are not to be purchased, refunded or in any way financed by companies.
- How many work seats a subscription covers?
Two or more users cannot use one account at the same time. However, it is possible for two users to share a account if they do not work simultaneously. In case two or more users work simultaneously each active user must have their own account and active subscription. If your organization needs a lot of work seats, please contact us at email@example.com for volume discount.
• Payments are securely made through Paddle.com
• Once the payment is complete, you will receive the official invoice via email within two business days
• If you encounter any problem please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org